Most orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours and should never exceed 72 hours. From October 1st to February 1st please expect 48-72 hours. On the rare occasion that an item is out of stock, you will be notified by email of the expected delay.
We only accept credit card orders from the United States and Canada.We do not ship to P.O. Boxes, please use a physical street address for shipping.
To assure prompt and accurate credit on returned merchandise, we ask that you follow these steps:
- A return authorization number must be obtained by contacting our Customer Service Department. This number will be valid for only fifteen (15) days from invoice date.
- The authorization number must be clearly written on each package. If this number is not on your package, it will be refused.
- Credit or adjustment is given on mistakes that are our fault provided you contact our Customer Service Department within five (5) days from receipt of merchandise.
- Returns that the customer orders incorrectly will be charged a 20% restocking fee and return freight.
- Absolutely NO returns are accepted unless the merchandise is in original cartons and in new condition. Any product returned with the smell of smoke will not be accepted. Credit will not be issued for returned material that has been marked, altered, or abused.
- All returns must include a written explanation of why the merchandise is being returned.
- NO returns are accepted after fifteen (15) days from date of invoice.
If the product you ordered is out of stock, you will receive an email immediately with the expected delivery date.
Damaged Goods Policy
Damaged, lost, or short shipments should be reported to your UPS office immediately; then contact us, so we can reship the merchandise and place a claim. Keep damaged goods and containers until advised otherwise.