We are growing! And we are looking to hire an additional clothing stylist with a passion for fashion.
Assist clients in achieving their best look (business, dress and/or casual) and tailoring our beautiful products (clothing, shoes, jewelry, belts, accessories) to their individual needs. Must be able to build a growing clientele that finds great benefit in the skills, talent and service that our styling service provides. Must be able to demonstrate excellent clienteling skills including following up with clients and a proven track record of increasing sales/ or of being a top performer.
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS
- Able to understand a client's tastes, activities, body type and desired image.
- Have a clear sense of your own personal style and an understanding of the fundamentals of style and fashion.
- Be able to educate clients on how to make the best wardrobe choices for their desired image.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients who desire to build an inspiring wardrobe.
- Must be assertive and confident, creative, out-of-the-box thinker, proactive, a great team player and have a deep desire to create sophisticated and unique looks.
- Stays current on style, fashion & home trends.
- Willingness to work weekends.
- Represents the K. Renee brand in styling.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Retail Sales Experience: 3 Years
- Strong Fashion, Styling or Fashion Merchandising Background (Desired but not required.)
Please submit your resume and professional references by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org